Ahmad Syafiq Zuhri
An adaptive, proactive, and meticulous Biology graduate with 4.5 years of experience in biological research. Possess strong analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving, and science communication abilities. Established a solid background and interest in biomedical, behavioral neuroscience, and molecular biotechnology.
- Research Assistant at Institut Teknologi Bandung (Oct 2021 - present)
- Aquaculture Researcher Intern at eFishery (Mar 2023 - Jul 2023)
- Biology Tutor for IJSO National Training Center (Oct 2022 - Nov 2022)
- Coordinator of Behavioral Biology Laboratory Assistant (Jan 2022 - Mei 2022)
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Assistant (Aug 2021 - Des 2021)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein